WINDOWS 11 HOME LIFETIME LICENSE KEY FOR 1PC
The Product Key comes with a download link and is delivered immediately.
What are the new features in Windows 11?
- Interface: Windows 11 differs from Windows 10 in it has an entirely new graphical interface with a new start button that is by default in the center of the taskbar but may be moved. There are also new icons, themes, and noises associated with system events, such as the one that marks the computer’s start or when a device is connected.
- New settings panel:Microsoft did not elaborate, but a screenshot in the conference report shows that the settings design has also modified.
- Widgets panel: they will not be placed on the desktop “Vista” but are entitled to their separate panel while transparency which opens with a click
- Window reorganization system: When you hover your mouse over the resize button in Windows 11, you’ll see layout diagrams that help you manage your desktop.
- Teams integration: Teams is a business communication solution that comes pre-installed in Windows 11 and allows you to effortlessly chat, make audio and video calls.
- An optimized tablet mode: With an optimized mode, touch lovers’ lives will be made easier; we may, for example, apply the same movements we use on the trackpad directly on the screen.
In the new Microsoft Store, it has a new design, but the gesture toward developers is the most essential aspect; Microsoft will not charge a fee. Another interesting feature is the ability to run Android apps on it.
What’s the difference between Windows 10 and Windows 11?
Will my accessories work with Windows 11?
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS OF WINDOWS 11 HOME VERSION :
‣ Required Processor: 1 GHz processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
‣ Required Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: 16 GB (32-bit); 32 GB (64-bit)
‣ Required Display: 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher
‣ Required Graphics Card: DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 driver
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)